Full scholarships to the Rocaberti Writers' Retreats!
We're delighted to share exciting news with you: we’re now in advanced talks with a large international production company/mini-studio which will hopefully produce, in the early months of next year, a first-look deal with them for Rocaberti-curated stories – that is, your projects!
To this end, we’ve decided to bring forward our annual Scholarship Contest and strongly encourage you to submit screenplays and TV pilots with a positive, uplifting message and/or which end on a note of hope for the contest.
We’ll be awarding 2 Full Scholarships to our Castle Retreats in France and Italy: https://
Top-ranking finalists will be offered a partial scholarship of 1,500 euros towards the retreat fees. (Usual fees: 5,495 euros.)
Leading industry mentors at our retreats include:
- Kelly Edwards, Former VP of Talent Development for Warner Media, who has a writing and producing deal with HBO under her Edwardian Pictures banner.
- Simon Egan, Academy Award-winning producer of THE KING’S SPEECH
- Jen Grisanti, former Studio Exec and the Writing Instructor for NBC's Writers on the Verge
- Joey Tuccio, the Founder & CEO of Roadmap Writers
- Diane Drake, Multi-million dollar screenwriter (WHAT WOMEN WANT, ONLY YOU)
- Richard “RB” Botto, the Founder & CEO of Stage 32, the official film and networking platform of AFM and the Cannes Film Festival
- Award-winning Australian producer Judi Levine (THE SESSIONS, FALLING FOR FIGARO)
DEADLINE: Thursday, November 3rd, 2022, 12 midnight, West Coast time.
Entrance Fee: None. We just ask that you share this post on social media. 🙂
Please fill out the form below where you will be asked to:
a) Enter a brief outline of your screenplay or TV pilot (max: 250 words), as well as explaining why you believe you're deserving of the scholarship (max: 250 words).
b) Please also confirm that you can cover the remaining retreat fees (3995 euros, instead of the usual fees of 5495 euros) if awarded a Partial Scholarship of 1500 euros.
c) Finally, don't forget to include the screenshot of your post share on social media!